Sustainability Summit Presentations
The 2023 Sustainability Summit provided a deeper understanding of how to use existing tools and resources from Sustainable Jersey and partner organizations during 15 Sustainability Sessions. New skills and strategies were provided for tackling issues including expanding the use of renewable energy, transitioning to electric vehicles, making your community more resilient to climate change, ensuring equitable access to resources for all, increasing your reach on social media, and more. View the full list of session descriptions and speakers here.
Sustainability Sessions 1
Sustainability Sessions 2
- Integrating Climate Resilience into Municipal Plans
- Making Healthy Food Accessible to All
- So Helpful, It's Practically Cheating: How Sustainable Jersey's Technical Assistance Can Help Your School or Municipality
- Sustainable Jersey Boot Camp: Getting Started Support Session
Sustainability Sessions 3
Sustainability Sessions 4
- Advancing Equity in Our Schools & Communities
- Driving EV Awareness Through Outreach
- It’s Easy to Be Green: Expanding your Green Purchasing Efforts
- Planning for Green Infrastructure
Previous Sustainability Summit Presentations
View past presentations from the Sustainability Summit here.