Use the Filter function to search for green team contacts and documentation submitted by certified municipalities for approved actions.
Green Team Contacts
- Filter this Map By Status and/or By County to hone in on a municipality.
- Click on List View at the top left of the page.
- Scroll down the list and click on the municipality.
- Click on View Profile in the pop-up box to see the primary contact.
View a quick video tutorial on how to use the map starting at 14 minutes in the recording here. Or, follow the guidance outlined below.
- Filter this Map By Certified Action.
- Click on the action category to open the list of actions available in that category.
- Check off those you would like to view.
- Click the Filter button at the top or bottom of the column.
- Click on List View at top left of the page.
- Click on a municipality.
- Click on Certification Report: View Report in the pop-up box.
- Scroll down the report to see the documentation submitted for the desired action.
NOTE: While actions listed in community certification reports have been approved in the past, standards may have changed and the documentation listed may no longer satisfy requirements for that action.