Sustainable Jersey's annual Sustainability Summit brings together more than 600 change-makers from across the political, private, and public sectors. This exceptional one-day event spotlights the people and projects that are helping New Jersey realize a more sustainable future.
2023 Sustainability Summit Presentations
The 2023 Sustainability Summit provided a deeper understanding of how to use existing tools and resources from Sustainable Jersey and partner organizations during 15 Sustainability Sessions. New skills and strategies were provided for tackling issues including expanding the use of renewable energy, transitioning to electric vehicles, making your community more resilient to climate change, ensuring equitable access to resources for all, increasing your reach on social media, and more. View the full list of session descriptions and speakers here.
Sustainability Sessions 1
- Mitigating Heat Islands
- Suddenly Solar: Making Solar Accessible
- Tacking Food Waste in New Jersey Schools
- Updates from State Agencies
Sustainability Sessions 2
- Integrating Climate Resilience into Municipal Plans
- Making Healthy Food Accessible to All
- So Helpful, It's Practically Cheating: How Sustainable Jersey's Technical Assistance Can Help Your School or Municipality
- Sustainable Jersey Boot Camp: Getting Started Support Session
Sustainability Sessions 3
- From Hashtags to Media Releases: Communication Tools for Effective Outreach
- Resource Provider Rapid Fire
- Success Stories in Community Energy Planning
Sustainability Sessions 4
Previous Summit Presentations
Click on the year to view the list of the sessions and download the presentations.