Sustainable Jersey and its program partners regularly host trainings and events that support progress toward Sustainable Jersey certification. You can also post FREE events that are open to the general public that would be of interest to the Sustainable Jersey community by clicking on "Add Event" at right. This link will only appear if you are logged into the website. Click on "Sign in or sign up" on the top left of this page to log in.
February 15, 2017 - 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Is your town’s certification expiring in 2017, and/or does your municipality wish to maintain its green team activities and certification? Now is the time to start planning for recertification!
This webinar will provide helpful information to help you avoid a lapse and/or maintain your certification including:
• An overview of the certification cycle for the year
• An update on new and existing action including a change to non-expiring actions, and an explanation of variable point actions
• Suggestions to prevent leaving actions “on the table”
• Accessing and using your online application
• Why actions are not approved
If you have questions that you would like us to answer during the webinar, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org