South Jersey Gas (SJG): Direct Install (Commercial)

Direct Install Program 

Designed for existing small to medium-sized commercial facilities, the New Jersey Clean Energy Program’s Direct Install initiative provides a turn-key solution that makes it easy and affordable to upgrade to high efficiency equipment.

It even pays up to 70% of your retrofit costs. Upon credit approval, South Jersey Gas will finance the remaining 30% at 0% for 3 years up to $53,571, as long as the facility has an active account in good standing.

 

For more information on the program, see the link below. 

Direct Install Program Information

Apply For a Loan

South Jersey Gas
Rolling Submission
Non-Competitive
Varies
Varies
No
SJG, NJCEP, BPU, Direct Install, Lighting, Heating, Cooling, Ventilation, HVAC, Refrigeration, Motors, Natural Gas, Variable Frequency Drives, Grant, Commercial, Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Upgrades, Energy Savings
Private
Loan

Eligibility

  • Business
  • Educational
  • Municipal Government
  • County Government
  • Non-Profit
South Jersey Gas
  • Commercial Energy Efficiency Outreach
  • Energy Efficiency for Municipal Facilities
Not Specified

Contact